Here are a few quick updates on the Kickstarter Doughmade: The Portable Doughnut Shop in Paris.
1. FULLY FUNDED
- I am happy to inform everyone that Alexander Roberts’s Kickstarted has raised over $7,000 of a $6,536 goal! (In USD, converted from the Euro)
- This means that the fine American delicacy…. the doughnut… will finally be sold with a smile all across Paris. (Probably to American tourists lol)
2. His Campaign has GREAT Photography
- In my last post I completely forgot to talk about one of the other great aspects of Alexander’s campaign. The pictures he uses throughout his campaign and social media do an excellent job of conveying the sense of an authentic home style bakery and quirky creativity….as shown here.
3. Only 24hrs left in his campaign
- As of this post Alexander’s campaign only has 24hrs or less left in his campaign. All of his extra money will be going straight to start-up ingredients, also this is the last chance to get free doughnut vouchers. If you want to learn more about him or visit his campaign I’ll leave a few links here to help you out. Until next time I’m Zack Applewhite with Betta Games, have a magical day.
His Twitter: https://twitter.com/kealro
His Website: http://thealexanderoberts.com/
(Also feel Free to check out my current Kickstarter campaign “The $1 Poem Project” – https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/845779441/the-1-poem-project?ref=nav_search